Tomatoes and Avocados
Why You Should Eat Them Together?
Researchers at Ohio State University discovered that when avocado was added to salsa, study participants absorbed four and a half times the amount of lycopene from the tomatoes. It is believed that the healthy fats in the avocado help the body to absorb more lycopene. Getting more lycopene is important because it has been found to play a big role in the prevention of cancer, inflammatory diseases, and age-related illnesses such as cataracts. To reap these benefits, try these ideas:
– Add avocado to your salsa or salsa to your guacamole.
– When you make tacos, top them with both salsa and avocado.
– Put avocado in your salad and use salsa as a salad dressing.
– Make a sandwich or wrap and include both tomato and avocado.
– When making homemade pizza, use avocado as a topping.
💯 If you don’t know how to start Smoothie diet properly or do you want to lose possibly 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with Smoothie ? 💪 Join our 21-Days Smoothie Challenge NOW to start a successful weight-loss journey and enjoy a new lifestyle!
➡️ LINK IN BIO smoothieperfect 👉⬅️
❤️ Follow smoothieperfect for smoothe recipes and tips.