CAULI CRUST PIZZA 🍕
197 Calories per portion // 13.1g Carbs
1 medium cauliflower
¼ cup shredded Parmesan
¼ cup mozzarella
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic
½ teaspoon basil
½ teaspoon oregano
½ cup marinara sauce
1 cup mozzarella
1 cup coloured diced bell peppers
½ cup broccoli
½ cup diced red onion
¼ cup canned corn (optional)
½ cup tomatoes, diced⠀
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.2. Remove the stems from the cauliflower and cut into chunks. Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until resembles the texture of rice. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a cheese grater or chop it very finely.
3. Microwave the cauliflower uncovered in a microwave safe bowl for 5 minutes on high. Remove it from the microwave and allow it to cool for 5 minutes. After the cauliflower is slightly cooled, place it in a kitchen towel and squeeze all the liquid out of it.
4. Combine the cooked cauliflower, egg, garlic, cheese, and seasonings. Stir until a dough texture forms. Spread the cauliflower mixture out onto lightly greased parchment paper or a pizza pan in the shape of a pizza crust.
5. Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and crispy. Remove from the oven and top with pizza sauce then cheese then the veggies.
6. Place back in the oven and bake for another 12 minutes.
Slice the pizza and serve hot.. 🍕
🍀Follow tastymealplan for more healthy recipes daily
Credit from unknown, DM us for editing or removal please ❤